BRAD SMITH

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Its not your bosses fualt you arent paid enough.

If you ever feel like you are not paid what you are worth at your job. Or you wish YOU could decide when you get a raise, not your boss. Well I'm here to help.

The first thing you have to do if you want to make more money is this. You must realize that it is not your bosses fault you don't make enough. It is not the companies fault either.

I know how it feels to always be waiting for and wanting a raise, even going from job to job to get more pay. I know how this feels because for about 1 year after I got out of high school this is what I did too.

Luckily for me I was introduced to a very intelligent mentor that showed me where the real freedom and money in life was. Shortly after meeting this mentor I started my own lawn care and landscaping business.

From this last paragraph you can probably tell that the place where the freedom and money are is in owning your own business. My company is quite successful and very profitable, but there is two things that stop a lot of people from taking this route. First is lack of money, I will admit starting a business usually isn't cheap. It cost me about 10 grand to start my company. The second reason is the lack of ambition.

I apologize but I must be blunt. If you don't have what you want in life, whatever it may be, money, freedom, strong relationships, ect. It is mainly because you haven't tried hard enough. This is the main reason people spend their entire lives doing something they hate and not living the life they want to live. If you want to improve your life the only one that can do that is you! You can't sit back and say “i wish I had more money, I wish I was successful like that” and then it just going to happen.

No you have to get out there and make a move, take action, take control! This is your life if you don't take action to change it then its never going to change!

Now I didn't write this to put anyone down, I wrote this to lift people up, to provide people with an opportunity. I have found a way for you to start a business of your own and make the same money I make and have the same freedom with your schedule, but you want have to use 10 grand to start it. You wont even pay 1 grand.

SO I HAVE FIXED THE FIRST ISSUE OF START-UP CAPITAL, NOW IT IS YOUR TURN TO PROVIDE THE AMBITION.

If you are ready to take actual action in your life, then you NEED to learn about this opportunity. So just submit your name and email below to be sent more information.


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home